Enterprise-quality communication, comfortable fit and unmatched by the competition.
The Logitech USB Headset H570e
- The Logitech USB Headset H570e, available in corded Stereo, delivers enterprise-quality audio at an affordable price.
- Along with the human-centric design Logitech is known for, the USB Headset H570e provides clear, comfortable communication with a feature set unmatched by competitive alternatives in the same price category.
Optimized for Microsoft Lync; Cisco Jabber compatible; Skype certified; Compatible with most leading UC platforms
- Ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience with most all business-grade UC platforms.
Padded, metal-reinforced headband
- Durable and adjustable padded headband can be worn comfortably all day while metal reinforcement provides strength, flexibility and ?just the right? fit.
Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- Built with high quality materials so the headset remains comfortable during long hours of use.
- Plus, the leatherette ear pads can be easily cleaned and are conveniently replaceable.
- Convenient access to all call controls: volume up/down, microphone mute and call answer/ end.
Incoming call indicator
- LED flashes with incoming calls, providing a convenient visual cue to answer the phone.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Enables precise tuning for both the mic and speaker so conversations are more life-like.
Acoustic echo cancelation
- Blocks unwanted noise coming from the speaker from entering the mic path.
- Blocks out distracting ambient noise from the surrounding environment.
- Automatically switches between voice and music modes, delivering the best sound quality for what the user is listening to.
- Hear and be heard in true wideband audio, ensuring those on both sides of the call enjoy a lifelike listening experience.
Logitech Sound Protection
- Designed for protection against sounds above 115dBA to deliver exceptional listening comfort for voice and music compliant with EN60950-1.
Flexible microphone boom
- The boom rotates up and down and can be bent in or out to enable optimal placement for voice pickup.
Stylish, lightweight design
- Durable, lightweight materials provide a contemporary, stylish look.
Plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Easily connects to a PC or Mac with no additional software required.
- 6.50 x 6.75 x 2 in (165 x 172 x 50 mm)
- 0.75 x 2.38 x 0.38 in (21 x 62 x 10 mm)
- 111 g/3.9 oz
- 7.09 x 7.87 x 2.36 in (180 x 200 x 60 mm)
- 219 g/7.73 oz
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.6 or higher
- Available USB port
Inside the box
- Quick Start Guide/warranty card
- Directional ECM
- 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- -47 dB +/- 3 dB
- 2 percent at 1kHz, 94dB SPL
- 1.4 - 5.0V DC
- 31.5 Hz - 20 kHz (Diffuse field)
- 94dB +/- 3 dB at 1KHz, 0.01m, 0.01W
- 79 dB SPL
- 5 percent at 1kHz, 10mW, 1kHz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.